By Her Touch (Blank Canvas #2) by Adriana Anders

By Her Touch (Blank Canvas) - Adriana Anders, Wendy Tremont King

Undercover cop Clay Navarro left the Sultans biker gang a changed man. Its ringleaders may be awaiting trial, but he wears the memory of every brutal act he was forced to commit tattooed across his skin.

He doesn't have space in his messed-up life for anything gentle--not now, maybe not ever.
Dr. Georgette Hadley is drawn to the damaged stranger's pain, intimidated but intrigued by the warmth that lies beneath Clay's frightening exterior.

But when the Sultans return looking for revenge, she finds herself drawn into the dirty underbelly of a life forged in violence...that not even her touch may be able to heal.

By Her Touch was a decent read but I just couldn't seem to invest in the plot or the cast, it had potential however the situation in which Clay and Hadley meet just felt odd and disjointed to me. I couldn't really engage in their relationship or the reasons behind them nor the on off push pull between them.

I liked them as characters but the mixture of the three didn't quite mesh as well as I'd hoped. I don't know if this is because I haven't read the first book and I'm missing something but I'll take responsibility for the low rating this time around.

Adriana Anders

Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has a QR code for your phone!

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley.

If any of Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!