Filthy Dirty Laundry (Filthy Dirty Laundry #1) by Kailin Gow

FILTHY DIRTY LAUNDRY (A Stepbrother Romance) - Kailin Gow

As she watch her dreams vanish, she also gets into an accident with the cocky and much-too-sexy Philip, who seems to push every button in her, as he pushes beyond boundaries to get her to become a journalist she was meant to be.

With Kendall also joining the magazine, along with Sidney's best friend Johnson, FILTHY DIRTY LAUNDRY has become a hotbed of twists, turns, and passions in this new steamy series where exposing celebrity dirty laundry has become more than what it seems.

I'm not sure I understood what the point in this book was. I received the first two installments which was... interesting.. but it didn't really "do it" for me.

Kailin Gow

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review via the author.

If any of Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!