Edge of Control (The Edge #3) by Megan Crane

Edge of Control: (Viking Dystopian Romance) - Megan Crane

Riordan is a ruthless warrior whose foes tremble before him in his drowned and ruined world. The last thing he wants to do is go undercover as a weakling to spy on his clan’s enemies. Much less with Eiryn - a fierce warrior in her own right and the only woman Riordan’s never been able to forget. He knows that a single touch will throw them straight back into that same old uncontrollable fire. But this time, he might just let them burn.

Eiryn has been betrayed too many times. An escape into a dangerous mission where she can pretend to be the soft, biddable female she’s not seems like the perfect solution. She’s sure she can control the fiery passion that simmers between her and Riordan, the man she’s spent years pretending to hate. After all, the unquenchable lust that flares between them now is all for show… isn’t it?

My Review:

Edge of Control was a very character driven story and I enjoyed our h/h's banter so much that I really didn't even care what the plot of the book was simply because I was so amused by the interaction between the two of them. Their relationship kept me entertained through almost the entire story from beginning to end.

Its an opposites attract when the two leading stars of this book are exactly the same and are clashing for the same exact reasons. I honestly didn't mind because as some of my followers know I'm a sucker for reunion stories. I love when history and current day issues reignite something that's been left simmering for awhile.

Considering this is the third book in the series and I haven't read the previous installments I was surprised by how easily I could follow along despite not having that prior information. I like that makes it easy to begin a new series without feeling too lost in the central zone of what's going on.

Thank you Megan Crane for a great read and a great cast. I look forward to reading the previous and following books in this series. I'm a new fan.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Netgalley via St. Martin's Press

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!