Coming Home to Mustang Ridge

Coming Home to Mustang Ridge - Jesse Hayworth

Coming Home to Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge #5)by Jesse Hayworth

After putting all her savings—and then some—into purchasing a vintage clothing shop in downtown Three Ridges, Wyoming, Ashley Webb is determined to succeed come hell or high water. Problem is, she’s never been good at long-term commitments. And when Ashley crosses paths again with the incredibly sexy cowboy she got cozy with at her brother’s wedding, she can’t help being distracted.
Tyler Reed isn’t looking to settle down—he tried that before and got burned. Not to mention that the new head wrangler at Mustang Ridge Dude Ranch has other things on his mind. Things that are far more important than helping out his boss’s pretty—but flaky—sister…even though there’s some serious chemistry between them. When Ashley turns out to be very different than he expected, he’s tempted to go against his better judgment. What’s a cowboy to do when the wrong woman lassoes his heart?

My Review:
Coming Home to Mustang Ridge was a total win for me. Hayworth's (MR) series has grown on me with each new installment this one I have to say is one of her best yet. I love the self discovery aspects in her stories that so many authors have lacked including. Self acceptance and coming to terms with you are is a vital part of who a character or person is in a story especially when they're struggling to cope and overcome their pasts and issues that they're dealing with. I love that its looked at in a positive light and not a negative one because growth and improvement is something that many lack. I love it. Hayworth wrote a beautiful story that I enjoyed from beginning to end.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL Publishing