All the Right Places (RILEY O'BRIEN & CO)

All the Right Places (RILEY O'BRIEN & CO) - Jenna Sutton All the Right Places (Riley O'Brien & Co. #1)by Jenna Sutton

Amelia Winger is a small-town girl with big dreams of becoming a successful designer. So when she gets a gig designing accessories for denim empire Riley O’Brien & Co., it’s a dream come true. Amelia can handle the demanding job, but she isn’t quite prepared for sexy CEO Quinn O’Brien. She’s doing her best to keep things professional, but the attraction sparking between them makes it personal. And so does the secret project she's working on behind his back...
Quinn’s not interested in the new accessories, but he is interested in the woman designing them. Amelia is smart, sexy, and talented, and he hasn’t been able to stop thinking about her since they met. Mixing business and pleasure isn’t wise, but that doesn’t stop him from coming up with excuses to spend time with her. He thinks he understands the risk he’s taking when he gets involved with Amelia. But he doesn’t know he’s risking a lot more than his heart.

My Review:
 photo anigif_original-grid-image-20439-1416443169-26.gif
Seems Appropriate. You're welcome.
All the Right Places is sweet, a tad bit silly and just the right amount of sexy to bring together a rather nice romance. There was just enough conflict to create tension for our wrong side of the track type story. Boy meets girl, girls from a different family, boy has wealth and just a tad bit of attitude, and girl is just the right kind of sass and pizazz to catch his attention. Quinn and Amelia mesh well together and play off one another in just the right mix to keep you wanting more from them. I like that the entire story focuses solely on the two of them instead of everything else because it allows the reader to really invest in who they are and what they are feeling. There were a couple issues both Quinn and Amelia had to work out but all in all All the Right Places is a calm backyard read that I enjoyed from start to finish.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley.