Under the Lights

Under the Lights - Shannon Stacey Under the Lights (Boys of Fall #1)by Shannon Stacey

Chase Sanders’s life has taken a lot of crazy turns lately. But returning to his hometown to help his old coach keep his high school football team afloat might be the craziest thing to happen to him yet. That is, until he starts falling for the last person he should—Coach’s gorgeous daughter…
Kelly McDonnell learned the hard way that cocky, charming men are nothing but trouble, so she knows Chase is bad news. Still, she can’t resist his smile—or the rest of him. But when his loyalty to her father conflicts with their growing attraction, any hope for a relationship might be blocked before it can even begin…

My Review:
Under the Lights was a nice reunion story a little lacking in the romance but it felt more like two friends coming back together than it did a couple who knew one another from their childhood finding love. There was a decent amount of the sports plot but a little fifty fifty on the even line of not quite coming all together and giving the full happy end. Still I enjoyed the over all happy slow paced story and enjoyed our h/h finding joy together.

My Rating:
3 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley.