Ella Dethroned (Song of the Worlds 0.5) by Brandon Barr

Hunted and desperate, Ella, the former Luminess of the Blue Mountain Realm, must evade her pursuers and fulfill a mission given her by the gods.

She carries a strange, otherworldly device, the purpose of which she does not know, but if she is to grasp hold of a conditioned prophecy spoken over her, she must survive to deliver the device to a mysterious man named Quanthum.

Her only aid is her sharp intelligence . . . that, and a devoted soldier named Rathan, who has sworn to protect her.

I love the cover art on this book its really beautiful.

Ella Dethroned is short - too short. This story feels like a short prequel into the Song of the Worlds series (which I haven't read) however there is enough here that intrigued me and captured my attention.

Brandon Barr

Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has a QR code for your phone!

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from the author.

If any of Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like my post or leave a comment to let me know what you think. I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much for stopping by!