Make Me Forever (Make Me #8) by Beth Kery

Make Me Forever - Beth Kery

Unable to hide from Harper any longer, Jacob reveals his painful past, finally acknowledging his long-hidden connection to her. Afraid the truth will drive her away forever, he’s surprised when Harper exposes startling facts about her own past.

Harper is is angry at Jacob for robbing her of someone she’d loved and burying a part of himself she’d forever cherish. Still, when he faces a devastating loss, Harper races to his side. Strengthened by Harper’s love, Jacob finally fully bares his soul and reveals everything he has kept hidden. But if they are to have a future together, he will need to release all of his shame—and embrace a happiness they both desperately deserve..

Includes a bonus excerpt of Beth Kery’s Only for You, a One Night of Passion novel.

Don’t miss the entire One Night of Passion series: Addicted to You, Bound to You, Captured by You, Exposed to You, and Only for You.

My Review:

I really don't have much to say about this book unfortunately despite the fact that I've been looking forward to it because much to my dismay I somehow didn't realize this book was part of a serial. *Epic Fail* *Head Desk* Yeah... So, I wound up being lost the entire way through the book. It literally picks up where it left off in the last book which I haven't read. I haven't read any of them. *Adding all of them to my TBR list now*

I plan on getting the series and starting from the beginning so I can actually provide a decent rating and a decent review. This is a total 5 star book from what I did read and liked and understood its my own fault that I rated the 3 star simply because - I'm an idiot.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy of this book from Berkley Publishing
Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!