Test Drive (Body Shop Bad Boys #1) by Marie Harte

Test Drive - Marie Harte

GET TO KNOW THE BODY SHOP BAD BOYS
Johnny, Foley, Sam, and Lou are the rough and tumble mechanics of Webster's Garage. These reformed bad boys are used to living fast, but it's the women in their lives who take them from zero to sixty in a heartbeat.

JOHNNY
Johnny Devlin's a charmer with a checkered past. He has had his eye on scorching-hot bartender Lara Valley for ages, but she's rejected him more than once. That doesn't mean he won't come to her aid when some dirtbag mauls her. When she asks him on a date as a no-strings-attached thank you, he can't say no. And then he's saying nothing but hell, yes.

My Review:

I judged this book by its cover.... heh

When I saw this book I didn't even bother reading what the book was about when I requested it. I saw the cover art and well, who could blame me? Mmm I could lick the cover... Delicious!

While the book isn't as decadent as its cover model its still a good read, not quite as fun as I was hoping it would be but hey, a really slow build and slow to chase and slow to win romance can be just as good as a fly by the seat of your pants extra sticky on the steamy kind of read too. It just takes longer to get to the finish.

I'm okay with those kind of reads once in awhile so ultimately this book wasn't one of those racing through for the heat and savor the breeze type of romances but I still thought it was enjoyable and I'd pass it along to the next gal looking for the same.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy of this book from Sourcebooks Casablanca.

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!