Under By Treaty (Qui Treaty Collection 0) by Kayla Stonor

Under By Treaty - Kayla Stonor

He’s hers by treaty. She wants his devotion.

General Jaden is a thorn in the Qui’s side. Ambassador Sonil is on Earth to extract him by treaty. When Jaden is stripped naked then caged, he gets a taste of how far she will go to ensure he is worthy of serving the Qui Empress. Her training is ruthless and alien rules apply. Failure is not an option; saving Earth from annihilation requires Jaden’s complete surrender.

But Sonil demands more than obedience. She wants his devotion.

Under By Treaty is a bold, fast-paced adventure of femdom erotic romance, with a strong alpha hero who must submit to an alien temptress to save the human race from decimation by the conquering might of the Qui Empire.

This erotic romance novel containing BDSM themes is the first installment of a science fiction series and part of the Surrender collection.

My Review:

I thought Under By Treaty was a great start to an interesting series however I would have liked a further exploration into the political/social system and the whys into why the sex training is so fundamental.

I did enjoy the sex which was really hot and I enjoyed the characters, I do want to mention though is what really surprised me about this book and that was how big an emotional exploration this story was.

I really wasn't expecting the mental and emotional journey that our characters go on from start to finish. I really liked that about this book.

I do hope that the author continues to explore that in later installments and I look forward to seeing what happens in the rest of this series. Under By Treaty is really good start.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from The Author.

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!