Trust Me (The Donovan Family #4) by Margaret Watson

Trust Me (The Donovan Family Book 4) - Margaret Watson

Raine Taylor has one goal – justice for her murdered sister. She knows Genie's husband strangled her and left her in an alley – Peter had been threatening to kill his wife for years. The police said there was no proof Peter Northrup killed Genie. So it was up to Raine to make him pay.

When Detective Connor Donovan answers a call about a trespasser outside Northrup's house, he finds a woman running down the street. When he tries to stop her, he's left holding her hoodie as she strikes out like a ninja then vanishes like smoke.

Connor quickly realizes Raine is his mysterious trespasser. Now he has to figure out why she was outside Northrup's house at three A.M. Raine isn't his usual criminal – she's a schoolteacher who coaches a tae-kwon-do team of under-privileged girls. And he's wildly attracted to her.

Raine needs to stay away from Connor. She has a plan to deal with Northrup, and she can't get involved with a cop. But like two magnets drawing together, she can't resist him. Can Connor help her find justice for Genie? Or will her sister's killer claim another victim before they can stop him?

My Review:

As the fourth installment, and the first book I've read in the series I was skeptical to get started this far in. However the author makes it fairly easy to jump right in despite the fact that I hadn't read any previous books. Although I would be interested in reading the previous books I am excited about the interesting start to this series I've made.

Trust Me is thrilling, its fun and has just enough meat on its bones to hint that the previous installments are just as great. I look forward to seeing or reading as it were how great they are in the near future.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from The Author.

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!