The Demonists (Demonist #1) by Thomas E. Sniegoski

The Demonists - Thomas E. Sniegoski

It was supposed to be a simple exorcism, a publicity stunt to firmly establish John and Theodora’s thriving paranormal investigation empire in the public eye. But something went wrong, leading to an on-air massacre that unleashed a malicious host of demons and left Theodora catatonic, possessed by countless spirits.

John sets out on a desperate quest to find a cure for his wife, but his obsession brings him face-to-face with an even more terrifying problem: Theodora’s possession is only one piece of a deadly plot that is threatening the entire world. Because an ancient evil is about to make Earth its battlefield—and without John and Theodora’s intervention, there is no chance for salvation..

My Review:

This book is so busy because its author has packed so many things in this book that you get a blended theme of someone taking characters like Lorraine Warren and her husband putting them into a reality television show like Paranormal State and then placing it into the world of a show like Supernatural and mixing them all together in one place. That's this book. There are several areas where the author has potential to really expand this story but because there is so much potential and there are so many ways the author can really make it great despite its very few flaws I really liked this book and I am hoping for more out of this author.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley Publishing.

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!