Only Beloved (The Survivors' Club #7) by Mary Balogh

[(Only Beloved : A Survivor's Club Novel)] [By (author) Mary Balogh] published on (May, 2016) - Mary Balogh

For the first time since the death of his wife, the Duke of Stanbrook is considering remarrying and finally embracing happiness for himself. With that thought comes the treasured image of a woman he met briefly a year ago and never saw again.

Dora Debbins relinquished all hope to marry when a family scandal left her in charge of her younger sister. Earning a modest living as a music teacher, she’s left with only an unfulfilled dream. Then one afternoon, an unexpected visitor makes it come true.

For both George and Dora that brief first encounter was as fleeting as it was unforgettable. Now is the time for a second chance. And while even true love comes with a risk, who are two dreamers to argue with destiny?

My Review:

I really loved the Survivors Club but each installment is starting to sound like the first book that started this series to begin with. Granted there are characters that I was really looking forward to reading about in this book I just want something fresh and new not the same thing I've already read in the first books.

My Rating:

Blogger

Pinterest

Amazon

Disclaimer:
Krissys Bookshelf Reviews received a print copy in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Source:
Received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley Publishing.

Note:
If any of Krissys Bookshelf Reviews has been helpful please stop by to like or let me know what you think! Thank you!