Stop at Nothing

Stop at Nothing - Kate SeRine Stop at Nothing (Protect and Serve #1) by Kate SeRine

When a high-profile investigation goes wrong, FBI Agent Kyle Dawson is transferred back home where he is forced to confront his demons…and the only woman he ever loved. Three years ago, Kyle and Abby Morrow shared a wild, passionate summer—then Abby broke his heart.
NOW SHE NEEDS HIS HELP
Kyle never stopped loving Abby. So when Abby uncovers evidence of a human-trafficking ring, leading to her sister’s kidnapping, he swears he’ll stop at nothing to bring her sister home and keep Abby safe. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse and blindsided by their own explosive desires, they must set aside the past before it’s too late.

My Review:
Stop At Nothing was a good read I liked the characters and the creative multiple plots that SeRine brought to the table but the story felt a little disjointed. I'm not sure if it was because it was trying to be too many things at once or if the flow from one topic to the next just wasn't quite fluid but the rest was great. I enjoyed the personality sparring and the passion, I enjoyed the slight mystery adventure. The journey was fun and enjoyable and it made the book a decent read.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review