Burn It Up

Burn It Up - Cara McKenna Burn It Up (Desert Dogs #3) by Cara McKenna

After a decade spent chasing shadier pursuits, Casey Grossier has come home to the badlands to settle down in Fortuity. Vowing to put his days of dirty money behind him, he’s cleaned up his act and become co-owner of Benji’s Saloon. But despite his efforts to be a better man, he can’t shake his crush on his sweet-faced bartender, even though the woman screams trouble.
Abilene Price hopes she can outrun her mistakes and build a safe, respectable life for herself and her baby. So she’d be wise to keep her distance from her boss, Casey, and the rest of his roughneck motorcycle club, the Desert Dogs. But she just might need their help. The return of a violent figure from Abilene’s past ignites a powder keg—and it’s only the beginning…

My Review:
Burn It Up was a good example of hypocrites hooking up with other hypocrites. (Ha) I love Casey and Abilene together, I don't like how the whole reminder of how bad they are for one another is constantly repeated over and over because McKenna already well established that fact. That being said I love all the sweet romance, the sexy moments, and the learning to let go although I don't think that was really fully discharged. Still, I think Burn It Up is one of the better installments in this series I've read yet.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin