Hard Beat

Hard Beat - K. Bromberg Hard Beat (Driven #7) by K. Bromberg

Foreign war correspondent Tanner Thomas is addicted to living on the edge. Needing the adrenaline rush of his job to help him cope with a personal loss, he throws himself back into the game, concentrating all his energy on getting the next big story.
But when he meets his new photojournalist, Beaux Croslyn, he can’t help but feel like he’s losing his focus—and maybe risking more…
With secrets she won’t address, Beaux is far from your ordinary woman. Determined to keep her distance, she’s willing to pull Tanner in closer and hide behind the sparks flying between them. But as Beaux’s past begins to put their relationship—and their lives—at risk, Tanner’s determination to find the truth puts them both in jeopardy.
He's ready to chase her to the ends of the earth to find out if what they had was real, or if the danger surrounding them was just an exquisite heat fated to burn out…

My Review:
Say it with me now.
Love love love it... Love love love it... I really really love it... Love love love it...
Gimme more Hard Beat. I love Hard Beat. (Ha) Okay, seriously. Bromberg is a total win.
Every installment of the Driven series has been the absolute best so far this one tops them all.
Beaux and Tanner are hot, they're snarky, they're both take no prisoners and no bullshit, give as good as you got h/h sex appeal and drive. You get the full package intrigue, suspense and action and romance all pack the pages from beginning to end.
Hard Beat is a must read.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin