Seduction Game

Seduction Game - Pamela Clare Seduction Game (I-Team #7)by Pamela Clare

CIA officer Nick Andris wants revenge. His last mission failed after a Georgian arms smuggler killed his lover. He’s been tailing a woman for three weeks hoping she will lead him to his target. But there’s a problem with the intel. Holly Elise Bradshaw is nothing more than an entertainment writer with a love for sex and designer clothes. Clearly someone at Langley made a mistake . . .
When Holly finds herself in trouble, the only weapons at her disposal are her brains and her body. But they won’t be enough to handle the man who’s following her. He’s going to turn her world upside-down.

My Review:
I shouldn't have liked this book as much as I did but I really, really did. Pamela wrote a winner with the Seduction Game. It wasn't just the crazy intrigue. It was Nick, it was Holly it was the package that they brought with them. The funny things is that I don't typically like female characters that are like Holly but this time around her spunk won me. It was that take no shit hold your own stand up pairing that met with Nicks head strong champion complex that totally does it. Its the hardass meets vixen and it totally works. I loved it.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin