The Exhibitionist: The Submissive Series

The Exhibitionist: The Submissive Series - Tara Sue Me The Exhibitionist (Submissive #6)by Tara Sue Me

When Abby West discovered her submissive desires, she felt like she was born anew. But lately, her Dominant husband hasn’t been the demanding Master who once fulfilled her every passion. Abby begins to crave something else—and to wonder if Nathaniel can still push her past her boundaries to the places she craves.
Nathaniel knows that Abby belongs to him completely, but even he can’t ignore the pleasure on her face as they get to know their new BDSM group. They’ve invited Nathaniel to guide their group to a new level, and he’s promised to show them the way, even as he recommits to fulfilling his beautiful submissive wife’s every desire. Only this time, uncovering her sexual limits may also expose their relationship to more conflict than it can withstand.

My Review:
Again another book I have mixed feelings about. The Exhibitionist creates sexual conflict and exploration for our couple as they continue to open up the boundaries of their relationship and test their understanding of what they qualify as pleasure or punishment and how their experimenting affects the other areas of their relationship outside of the bedroom. There are areas and ideas I don't agree with but its interesting to see how our h/h handle themselves. I suggest that anyone that hasn't read the previous books in this series start at the beginning because the dynamic of our couple might throw new readers.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin