A Silver Wolf Christmas

A Silver Wolf Christmas  - Terry Spear A Silver Wolf Christmas (Heart of the Wolf #17) by Terry Spear

C.J. Silver is eager to help the new she-wolves in town renovate the old hotel in time for the holidays, especially if it means spending time under the mistletoe with the alluring Laurel MacTire.
The bustle in the long abandoned hotel attracts the attention of human ghosthunters out to prove the place haunted, but the bigger problem is keeping them from discovering the werewolves in Silver Town. CJ and Laurel have to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. Working together is a surprisingly hot holiday treat for two attractive and clever wolf shifters.

My Review:
I really loved seeing the girls playing it close to the heart and seeing CJ try to win Laurel's heart. Terry has done a fantastic job creating romantic intrigue for our h/h. There is a lot that waits just under the surface including past events that fans of will totally get as a nod to previous installments. If you haven't read the previous books I suggest you read those first before picking up this far into it.
There was a lot of hot and cold with Laurels sisters but its easy to feel for their wariness however there was a lot that kept me from investing fully in them verses how much I enjoyed the family aspect that I like about Terry's works.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin