Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel

Reap: A Scarred Souls Novel - Tillie Cole Reap (Scarred Souls #2)by Tillie Cole

Raised as a prototype for the Georgian Bratva's obedience drug, 221 fails to think, act, or live for himself; he's his master's perfectly-crafted killing puppet. Standing at six-foot-six, weighing two-hundred-and-fifty pounds, and unrivaled in to-the-death combat, 221 successfully secures business for the Georgian Mafiya Boss of NYC, who rules the dark world of the criminal underground. Until his enemies capture him.
Talia Tolstaia dreams to break from the heavy clutches of Bratva life. She dreams of another life--away from the stifling leash of her Russian Bratva Boss father and from the brutality of her work at The Dungeon, her criminal family's underground death-match enterprise. But when she stumbles upon her family's captive who is more monster than man, she starts to see the man underneath. A powerful, beautiful, damaged man whose heart calls to hers. But sacrifices must be made--blood for blood...life for life...souls for scarred souls..

My Review:
I so totally stayed up late to read this book. Tillie has written plot layered over plot then braided it through from beginning to end. Reap is way intense from the get go and carries that excitement through every page. The crazy hardcore strength Zaal brings with him and the tenderness Talia carries within her is the perfect offset to all the dark and deep.
One thing I would suggest is reading the series in order because there is no way for new readers to follow the current plot and characters without having read the previous book. So if you haven't read Raze stop and read it before exploring this installment.
I am so impressed with Tillies ability to create such a well detailed world and characters that you could believe that they really exist. I love that kind of realism in a story. I will definitely be back for the next installment.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review.