Master of Fate

26844736

Master of Fate (The Mythean Arcana #6)by Linsey Hall

HE’S LOVED HER FOR CENTURIES
Felix, a werewolf half-blood, was torn away from the woman he loved three hundred years ago. He suffered the tortures of the damned to protect her, but failed. Haunted by torture and unable to bear another’s touch, Felix has lived alone, tormented, for centuries.
SHE’S BACK FROM THE DEAD
Aurora, one of the most despised witches in the world, has just escaped three hundred years in hell. When she must team up with Felix to fight a mysterious threat, she’s shocked to find her old love still alive. She wants him more than ever, but the boy she’d once loved has become a hardened warrior tortured by a past he will not share.
THEIR IMPOSSIBLE LOVE FACES A DEADLY THREAT
After a mysterious force drags them back in time, Felix and Aurora must discover who is trying to destroy them. With their lives on the line, their passion flames ever hotter. Felix has wanted Aurora for centuries. The only problem? He can’t touch her. Can two broken immortals fight their demons from the past in time to save one another?

My Review:
Holy crap! Can I just say how much I really love this book? Because I really really loved this book. I am dying to make this series a part of my print collection at home because I really can't get enough of the Mythean Arcana. Where did this come from? This amazing series. Linsey Hall totally delivered a a paranormal romance that tops everything that I've read in a really long time. Hall is going to be my new favorite. Love, love, love it. No words can give Master of Fate enough credit for how fantastic it is.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review.