Sugar

24611924

Sugar (Sugar and Spice #2) by Seressia Glass

Siobhan “Sugar” Malloy, co-owner of Sugar and Spice Café and part-time burlesque dancer, believes that love is for the young and foolish—and at thirty-five years old, she is neither.
But a new business venture with the sexy twenty-something owner of Crimson Bay Couriers is quickly changing her mind. Charlie O’Halloran is beyond charming—and his flirtatious manner is an unexpected breath of fresh air for Siobhan. Soon an explosively steamy affair begins, and Siobhan discovers that she loves making up for lost time.
When Charlie comes clean and admits he wants a relationship, Siobhan is struck with memories of the troubled past she is desperate to forget. But when her estranged daughter makes a surprise appearance, Siobhan must choose between the family she left behind and the new life—and new love—she’s always wanted

My Review:
Glass had me at burlesque. I really wish more authors explored the theme because I am such a big fan of it. We get to see sexy dancing which is an epic scene I did hope to get more of it. Sugar was a fun read with plenty of friendship and romance that entertained me better than Spice did. Yay for stepping out and going big with it this time around.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin