Nauti Seductress

Nauti Seductress - Lora Leigh Nauti Seductress (Nauti #10/Nauti Girls #3) by Lora Leigh

Zoey Mackay is as tough and savvy as anyone. But when an unknown assailant slips her a psychoactive drug, she descends into a literal nightmare of violence and blood. And even after she wakes, the horror haunts her, spurring her to learn how to defend herself. But her defense may not be enough for a different kind of opponent.
Enigmatic Homeland Security honcho Chatham Bromleagh Doogan is a man with power and the will to use it. When he rescues Zoey from the depths of her drug-induced delirium, he swears to find the bastards who almost destroyed her spirit and make them pay.
But when the shadowy threat returns, will Zoey and Doogan have the strength to hold onto each other and survive the coming storm?

My Review:
I wasn't convinced at first that I was going to go for the story. The whole cover it up idea didn't win any points but the trauma seemed to be besides the point anyway so - moot.
You can't deny the heat between Doogan and Zoey is there because the draw is undeniable (the sex is fantastic) Lora Leigh's Erotic/Mystery/Action thing is growing in intensity and in darker depths while her talent for passion continues to grow.
Although the wish-washy trauma drama thing wasn't too convincing, I couldn't give up on Leighs ability to create tension and yet more fantastic stories for us Nauti fans.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley/NAL/Penguin