Against the Ropes

Against the Ropes - Jeanette Murray Against the Ropes (First to Fight #2) by Jeanette Murray

As a troubled teen, Gregory Higgs channeled his energy into boxing instead of breaking the law. The ring gave him purpose and something to strive for. So did the Marines. Combining the two seemed like a natural fit.
Another natural fit? Reagan Robilard, the sweet athlete liaison who keeps all the fighters out of trouble and manages their PR—a job that gets more challenging when someone digs up the truth about Greg’s not-so-shiny past after equipment is vandalized at the gym.
Even if it wasn’t her job, Reagan can’t let Greg take the fall. Because passion doesn’t pull any punches when it comes to matters of the heart

My Review:
Against the Ropes is a lot of winning heart over sex which is nice because it wouldn't be believable if the characters were too absorbed by urge than true passion. These men need to be won not seduced. Their fight is our benefit. It makes for a better story and a better win in the ending.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley