Down the Rabbit Hole

Down the Rabbit Hole - Mary Blayney, Mary Kay McComas, Elaine Fox, R.C. Ryan, J.D. Robb Down the Rabbit Hole (In Death #41.5) by J.D. Robb, Mary Blayney, Elaine Fox, Mary Kay McComas, R.C. Ryan

Enter a wonderland of mesmerizing tales. It’s a place that’s neither here nor there, where things are never quite as they seem. Inspired by Lewis Carroll’s whimsical masterpiece, ranging from the impossible to the mad to the curiouser, these stories will have you absolutely off your head.
Don’t be afraid to follow them…

Down the Rabbit Hole Contains the following novellas:

Wonderment in Death by J. D. Robb
Alice and the Earl in Wonderland by Mary Blayney
iLove by Elaine Fox
A True Heart by Mary Kay McComas
Fallen by R. C. Ryan

Review:
I've said before I'll say again how much I enjoy anthologies. I think its a great idea to put together the novellas and short stories that don't always make it to publication for one reason or another. Novella's are great because you get to visit worlds you're already familiar with without the burden of taking on an entire novel or even better keeps you drawn in between full publications. Although I would like to note for readers unfamiliar with these authors previous works that I'd suggest reading their books prior to reading this one simply because some of the novellas are involved in their current publications and if you are unfamiliar with the authors work it may throw you a teeny bit.
That being said I really enjoyed the fantasy/paranormal/supernatural stories that were brought together for this book. I have to say that Robb and Ryan's stories stood out as my favorites but I thought all of the stories including A True Heart (into the looking glass type of adventure), iLove (a tad cheesy for the virtual boyfriend fiends), and Alice and the Earl in Wonderland (in between worlds time travel adventure) were just as great.

Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley