Watch Over Me

24453053

Watch Over Me (Danvers #7) by Sydney Landon

Fresh off of the most humiliating romantic disaster of her life, Gwen sees no reason not to get tipsy and throw herself at her sexy bad boy neighbor. But she never expected their one night stand to have consequences that would keep them together...or for his concern to turn into something that feels like it could last.
Dominic Brady has always admired Gwen from afar, and now that she’s single, he has no reservations about saying yes to one wild night. Soon he’s interested in a real relationship. But when their future is uncertain, Dominic is determined to show her that he takes care of what’s his. And that no matter what happens, he’s one man she can’t lose.

My Review:
Watch Over Me felt a little immature but its easy enough to relate to the confusion thats caused when you put yourself into these situations and allow people on the outside to have a say in what is taking place. Its a sad scenario of people caring what others think to affect their lives. While I admire Gwen I also couldn't help but want to slap her too. I often struggled with this need to lash out then hug both her and Dom because of the push and pull and conflict they allowed to affect them for most of the book. While there wasn't much as far as entertainment I did like seeing how Dom and Gwen worked through their problems.

My Rating:
3 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley