On the Hunt

On the Hunt - Alexandra Ivy, Rebecca Zanetti, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne On the Hunt (The Sentinels #2.5)
by Alexandra Ivy, Rebecca Zanetti, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne

ON THE HUNT by Alexandra Ivy
Mika Tanner has loved Bailey Morrell, a beautiful Healer, since childhood. But his duty as a Sentinel, a supernatural guardian of an ancient race, clashed with her rebellious spirit. Now a dangerous new anarchist group not only threatens life as they know it—but any chance of their being together again...
SCORPIUS RISING by Rebecca Zanetti
While searching for a meteorite, Nora Mendina is arrested by her sheriff ex-husband—who's only gotten hotter than the Nevada desert since she last saw him. When the meteorite breaks open, the few survivors gain extraordinary powers, unleashing a crazed super genius killer. Can Nora and her ex stop the murders…while igniting a new love affair?
PHANTOM EMBRACE by Dianne Duvall
Immortal Yuri Sokolov was born with the ability to see spirits, yet he's never seen one as lovely as Cat Seddon, the woman who haunts his home and his dreams. But amid their star-crossed love, a new danger may have Yuri facing a different kind of eternity.
STAKE OUT by Hannah Jayne
Vampire fashion designer Nina LaShay has a lot on her plate—just two days until fashion week and the model who was flirting with her photographer boyfriend is now a corpse in her studio. But when dead turns into undead and dangerous, Nina must find out who’s responsible…before the beautiful baby vamp takes too many bites out of the Big Apple.

My Review:
On The Hunt was on the mark. I absolutely loved it. Its always great when you get a hand full of really fantastic authors together in one place. As part of their respective series and also able to stand alone as individuals these stories are sexy, they're fun, and have just enough in them to make them complete. I always suggest these novella anthologies to busy readers because they're just long enough to get into and invest in and just short enough that you have time to get through them without needing put the book on hold. I had a blast being On The Hunt with these authors.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley