Thunder & Roses

Thunder & Roses - Mary Jo Putney Thunder & Roses (Fallen Angels #1)
by Mary Jo Putney

Son of a rogue and a gypsy, Nicholas Davies was a notorious rake until a shattering betrayal left him alone and embittered in the Welsh countryside. Desperation drives quiet schoolteacher Clare Morgan to ask the Demon Earl to help save her village. Unwilling to involve himself in the problems of others, Nicholas agrees --- only if Clare will live with him for three months.

My Review:
Thunder and Roses wasn't my favorite installment but it wasn't my least favorite either. I think the thing I didn't care for most was the fact that Nick hadn't won me over right from the beginning and he didn't really win me over after some time had passed either.
I think it was mostly the careless way he'd treated Clare through the duration of their relationship. Ofcourse you can't expect a lot from the way they met and their kiss agreement. Although there are plenty of winning points through the book it didn't quite end with the bang I was hoping for it still warmed my heart enough for me to enjoy their happily ever after.

My Rating:
3 Stars

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review