The V V Inn eBook Bundle (V V Inn, Books 1-3)

The V V Inn eBook Bundle (V V Inn, Books 1-3) - C.J. Ellisson The V V Inn eBook Bundle (The V V Inn #1-3) by C.J. Ellisson

Alexandria "Vivian" McAndrews owns a resort for the undead; her supernatural ability to project physical illusions has created the perfect vacation spot—a dark, isolated Alaskan hideaway where visitors can have their wildest fantasies come true. Her capacity for drama, manipulation, and control are put to the test in the first three volumes of the series.
In Vampire Vacation, she discovers a corpse in a locked guestroom minutes before the next arrivals. Always cool-headed, Rafe hides the body, convinced he and Vivian can find the culprit without disturbing their guests. But juggling the demands of their customers while tracking a killer isn't easy.
The second in the series, The Hunt, opens with seven vampires and seven werewolves preparing to hunt a supernatural criminal across the cold, vast grounds of the resort. Things quickly begin to spiral out of control as the prey exhibits a cunning, and deadly, instinct for survival.
Third in the series, Big Game, promises two fast-paced adventures, one involving the shooting of a werewolf at the Alaskan resort and another as we follow our loving couple through the challenges of tracking exactly who suspects Vivian’s most well-guarded secret.

Vampire Vacation:
Vampire Vacation totally cracked me up. Voyeur to the max for real.
I enjoyed the clash of personalities because you get such a broad mix between the characters. They're all horrible and great which made me like them even more. CJ is a strong writer that creates a world of characters that grow on you even when you find yourself glancing around to see if anyone has noticed all the shifting you're doing in your seat.
I thought it was hilarious that the hot vacation spot was in Alaska because - remote? Sure. Sexy? Eh. But you soon forget where you are because you're drawn into the spy cam view :) Holy firsts.
I am interested to see where the rest of the series goes.
4 Stars
The Hunt:
My Review:
The Hunt didn't quite win it for me. Its written well but it was just a tad bit too jumpy for me to be able to ease into the interactions between our cast mates this time around. I hate to say it but I kind of felt like I was reading a game of Clue trying to figure out who was the baddie and how the bits and pieces were going to mark themselves off between the rage and the sex to solve the big mystery. There was plenty of entertaining dialogue just not enough to hold my attention for long periods of time.
3 Stars
The Big Game:
My Review:
So both the action and the mystery continue for our regulars plus we get some travel which is always interesting to get a new environment and seeing how V and R adjust to the various predicaments and dangers, and we also get the games for our wolfy so we get a lot more of Jon and others taking on more solid roles. Its nice getting fresh faces to accompany our regs because you get this dynamic play on personalities that keep things more than entertaining. Big Game was interesting and fun not overly exciting but I enjoyed the conversations and the minor suspense.
4 Stars

Final Word:
The Vampire Inn Bundle is a fantastic read and I would suggest it to everyone!

Reviewed By: Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from the author