One Perfect Rose

One Perfect Rose - Mary Jo Putney One Perfect Rose (Fallen Angels #7)by Mary Jo Putney

Stephen Kenyon, Duke of Ashburton, has always taken the duties of his rank seriously—until shocking news sends him running from his isolating world of wealth and privilege to roam the countryside as an ordinary man. When he meets the lovely Rosalind Jordan, a foundling who has grown into an enchanting, compassionate woman, she stirs the deepest desires of his heart. Yet how can Stephen declare his love when he is haunted by the knowledge that made him flee his old life? And how can Rosalind risk loving a man who fulfills her secret dreams but can never be hers?

My Review:
I have really enjoyed the Fallen Angels series, I was lucky enough to find a bundle of Putney's books ribboned together at an antique store and several of the books were of the Fallen Angels Series. Just with all of them they have heroes that you secretly envision yourself running into on the side of the street, or in a marketplace somewhere and winning your heart. Stephen is totally THAT guy. The guy you stare at from a distance wondering what's going through his mind, the guy you can't help but long for because the shadows in his eyes tell a story you long to hear. He's got the perfect amount of flaw to be devastatingly perfect for the shelter me hero guy. If there is one thing I really loved about this book then it was all about him. I couldn't care for any other issues I may or may not have had with any of the other characters in the story because he totally won it for me. I am so glad that I found this little jewel because treasures like these come rarely these days.

My Rating: