Undertow: A compilation of short beach stories

Undertow: A compilation of short beach stories - Elizabeth SaFleur

Undertow: A compilation of short beach stories

Riptide by Elizabeth SaFleur
Cheated on, dumped and fired—all by the same man—Ava Hollins’ only goal on her Caribbean vacation was to forget men existed. When she wins hot, wealthy, resort owner, Bret Wright, during a charity “man auction,” she’s not sure what to do with her suddenly acquired “love slave.” Fortunately, for Ava, Bret knows exactly what to do with her.

The Break by Rachel De Lune
When Victoria Abbott makes the hard journey back to her quaint, seaside hometown in Wales, she's unprepared for the guilt that claws at her. At the same time, she's instantly calmed by being on the sands where she spent time as a child. Her self-imposed rules never before gave her a shot at true happiness and she's not sure if she can face a second chance. But when she walks into Aeron Morgan's life, all that changes.
Aeron Morgan has all he wants from life. A financially successful business and the house of his dreams sitting on the cliff overlooking Oxwich bay. Until Victoria Abbott walks into sight. Not content with a one night stand, he wants Victoria to accept him and his darkest desires, forcing her to become the woman he knows is under her suit of armor. With her independence on the line Victoria grapples with choosing her dreams over what she's worked so hard for all her life.

Backwater Blessing by Kris Michaels
When Cole, Mr. FBI, and Logan, local cop and reigning Ice Princess, hook up to solve a case of Mississippi corruption at the highest judicial levels, sparks fly. Their attraction is hotter than the sultry southern sun. She wants to hate him—but she can’t. And Cole would never commit career suicide by staying in a backwater Mississippi town…not for any woman…especially not for Isabella Logan Church.

Undertow by Patricia A. Knight
Former Army Ranger, Max Harper didn’t know the young woman playing fetch on the beach with his therapy dog—but he wanted to. From his first meeting with Holiday Jones, her fresh beauty and soft heart swept him away. The wounded veteran knew he wanted forever with Holiday. There is just one small problem. She thinks he’s someone he’s not. When his down-to-earth Holiday learns who Max really is, love might not be enough—for no matter how generous a woman’s heart, it’s difficult to forgive deception.

My Review:
You know when summer has reared its head when three authors gather together to bring us a steamy anthology full of sand, surf and sex. (Although its mostly the latter) that's okay with me.
I enjoy little quickie stories that I can fit into a busy schedule yet still enjoy the the tale the author/s have created.
Each installment stands out as an individual even if you only enjoy just one of the installments in the end its worth picking up because they're all good authors. The Break is great for the laughs, Backwater Blessing is good for the sexy, and Undertow follows through with the perfect bow. I mean really, how friggen cute.
All the authors have done a fantastic job creating characters to love and adore even with the limited amount of space to create a full novel they still color many hearts to the perfect pitch.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from the author.