Ravaged

Ravaged - Elisabeth Naughton Ravaged (Eternal Guardians #7.5) by Elisabeth Naughton

Ari—Once an Eternal Guardian, now he's nothing but a rogue mercenary with one singular focus: revenge.
His guardian brothers all think he’s dead, but Ari is very much alive in the human realm, chipping away at Zeus’s Sirens every chance he can, reveling in his brutality and anonymity. Until, that is, he abducts the wrong female and his identity is finally exposed. It will take more than the Eternal Guardians, more even than the gods to rein Ari in after everything he’s done. It may just take the courage of one woman willing to stand up to a warrior who’s become a savage.

My Review:
When I discovered the Eternal Guardians series I found out very quickly that it was so popular that just to buy the books I had to order from some obscure place somewhere outside of the UK and wait six months just to get a single novel. I thought if these books are that popular they have to be good. I wasn't disappointed. I absolutely loved Elisabeth's Guardians, they were fantastic.
Her stories and her characters had such emotional depth that even I fell in love as Theron, Zander, Orpheus and the others all struggled to cope with the women in their lives and their struggles as they battled the many forces stacked against them.
Ravaged continues where the last book left off, which is important to keep in mind to read the books in order as the events all flow from Marked to Ravaged in order.
Ari is no different than the rest of his brothers. He has wounds mental and emotional that as you would expect make him the perfect fix project for Daphne who is equal parts warrior and equal parts wounded. In the beginning I didn't care for her until I understood the hurts she struggled with and why Ari was so perfect a match for her. There is plenty of healing for both our h/h and the readers that can empathize with their pain and their losses. Ravaged is a work of healing on all fronts and before the last page came to an end I too found love.
Ravaged is an amazing read and I can't wait to see what Elisabeth has planned next. I love her writing. I hope the Guardians continue on for a long time to come.

My Rating:
5 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from the author.