Summoning Sebastian (Necromancing Nim)

Summoning Sebastian (Necromancing Nim) - Katriena Knights

Summoning Sebastian (Necromancing Nim) by Katriena Knights

Nim and Colin can’t bring themselves to be happy they saved the world from the vampire-zombie apocalypse. Not with the death of Sebastian, the third in their trio, weighing heavily on their hearts.
As they turn to each other in their grief, they make an amazing discovery. They can still communicate with their beloved—but only while deep in the throes of passion. Yet they want more. They want Sebastian back in their arms for real.
Their mission to return Sebastian to corporeal form becomes urgent when they realize he is being used as a pawn in a game of vampiric proportions. The trail leads to an even more explosive mystery in the wilds of Siberia, where their quest becomes a race against time.
If they can’t put all the pieces together before other vampires succeed in using what’s left of Sebastian for an evil plan, all trace of their lover could disappear. Forever.

My Review:
Summoning Sabastian is a tad silly when it came to the sex scenes even though they were fairly sexy, it took me a bit to get the whole other world part during those times. The undead sex with the dead to see the dead thing or whatever... Regardless of that small issue Katriena has created a unique world with a humorous dialogue that kept me entertained through most of the book. I liked the mutual honesty and realism that couples don't always enjoy the in your face after first waking up in the morning and how dragon breath sex isn't as appealing as it is in the movies. Nim and Colin are a good couple and play well off one another.
Summoning Sabastian has plenty of laughs to be found, I enjoyed reading it.

My Rating:
4 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review from Samhain.