Moonlight on Nightingale Way: An On Dublin Street Novel

Moonlight on Nightingale Way - Samantha Young Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street #6)by Samantha Young

Logan spent two years paying for the mistakes he made. Now, he’s ready to start over. He has a great apartment, a good job, and plenty of women to distract him from his past. And one woman who is driving him to distraction…
Grace escaped her manipulative family by moving to a new city. Her new life, made to suit her own needs, is almost perfect. All she needs to do is find her Mr. Right—or at least figure out a way to ignore her irresistible yet annoying womanizer of a neighbor.
Grace is determined to have nothing to do with Logan until a life-changing surprise slowly begins turning the wild heartbreaker into exactly the kind of strong, stable man she’s been searching for. Only just when she begins to give into his charms, her own messy past threatens to derail everything they’ve worked to build…

My Review:
I'm not sure where to start... I'm not sure what I read. I thought that the story had some potential that the author didn't get around to using which was odd because it was especially for the final installment of the series. I felt that both Logan and Grace had potential as characters but I didn't feel they had potential together especially not as a couple, which made things feel out of place when for some reason despite the animosity between them they wound up together. I could understand it if say the book were an Erotica and it was a hate sex based story but its not. I didn't feel the true love factor and I didn't feel the fireworks chemistry I was waiting for. Young could have used their animosity for a couple more books and developed a better plot and development out of it for them that might have made everything come together but in this case it felt too brash for me to enjoy it as much as I would have liked.

My Rating:
2 Stars

Reviewed By:
Krissy's Bookshelf Reviews

Note: I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley.