Busted

Busted - Shiloh Walker Busted by Shiloh Walker

Like his brothers Zach and Zane, Trey Barnes thought he had found the love of his life. But fate had other plans. A widower who’s had to raise his five-year-old son on his own, Trey has not allowed himself to be with another woman. Until he meets Ressa Bliss at—of all places—a children’s library program. The beautiful librarian is wonderful with his son, Clay, but every time Trey even considers asking her out, he is tortured by guilt.

Fate is indeed fickle. When the two meet again at a conference, this time the attraction is too powerful to resist. But is their connection and passion strong enough to survive Trey’s deep inner torment?

My Review:
I really wanted to like this book but in the end it just didn't work for me. I didn't like the relationship between Ressa and Trey, I didn't like the way they were when they were together and I certainly didn't like the people they became when they were around one another. Ressa isn't good for Trey and that was upsetting. Although this story is written well its a book I was tempted to throw at the wall because of how frustrated I was.

My Rating:
2 Stars

I received a print copy in exchange for an honest review from Berkley.